A Self-Managed Super Fund does more than just give you control of your Superannuation. It comes with a number of advantages. These include:
– Multiple Members: You can include all your family within the fund.
– Flexibility: You can take advantage of situations as they arise.
– Opportunities:An SMSF is allowed to borrow money under strict conditions.
– Tax concessions. All earnings and contributions are taxed at 15%.
– Asset Protection: Assets within the SMSF is protected from creditors if a member becomes bankrupt.
– Estate planning opportunities: Benefits are paid out in accordance with the wishes of the member.
– Lower Fees: Generally lower admin costs than retail super funds.
– Early Access: In important situations such as terminal illness, permanent incapacity or severe financial hardship.
Before you decide to set up a SMSF there are a number of decisions to make. We can walk you through all the options. So if you’re considering a Self-Managed Super Fund, it’s time to talk to us.